Illinois Criminal Defense Attorney
At the Law Offices of Peter M. Tumminaro, we are experienced in handling a wide range of criminal matters. We offer effective, personalized legal representation to all of our clients no matter what the case. With decades of experience, we focus on obtaining the best possible outcome for all of our clients.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
The Law Offices of Peter M. Tumminaro offer legal counsel in the following areas:
- General Criminal Law - We provide effective representation in all types of criminal matters including robbery, domestic violence, weapons charges and white-collar crimes.
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence) - We defend clients against DUI charges and fight to protect our clients’ driving privileges and rights.
- Drug Charges - We handle cases involving possession, sale, trafficking and manufacturing.
- Sex Crimes - We represent clients accused of rape, sexual assault, solicitation, prostitution and other sex crimes.
- Retail Theft - Commonly known as shoplifting, we strongly defend clients against charges of retail theft.
- Traffic Violations - We help clients who have received citations for serious traffic offenses such as reckless driving in which fines, jail time and driver’s license suspension or revocation may be possible.
- Driver's License Reinstatement - We help reinstate our clients’ driving privileges following traffic violations or DUI charges.
- Assault & Battery - We are experienced in handling both misdemeanor and felony cases of assault and battery.
- Expungement - We assist clients in removing arrests and criminal charges from their permanent records in order to avoid negative repercussions in the future.
- Juvenile Law - We have years of experience representing minors who are charged with criminal offenses in juvenile court.
- Felonies - We offer effective legal counsel for those charged with felonies, which carry the possibility of prison time, expensive fines and other serious consequences.
When it comes to mounting an effective criminal defense, time is of the essence. If you or a loved one is accused of a crime in DuPage, Cook, Kane, Will, McHenry or Kendall county, contact us immediately to discuss your case and learn how we can help.